Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) All orders placed online will be processed within 2 working days. Our sales representatives will contact you and a written sales order will be sent to your email for confirmation.
2) For urgent orders under 3 working days, kindly contact our sales representatives directly at xxxx xxxx for assistance.
3) Upon confirmation, customers have to provide the exact number of pax.
4) To add more pax after confirmation, please contact our sales representatives at least 3 working days before the function date. Please note that adding of pax is subjected to availability.
5) Cancellation Policy:
50% of the invoice amount will be charged for cancellation made after confirmation;
100% of the invoice amount will be charged for cancellation made less than 48 hour before the function date.
6) Golden Cafe reserves the right to replace the menu items if they are unavailable on the function date, by informing the customers beforehand.
7) Kindly inform our sales representatives if your venue:
- does not have direct lift access
- is located far away from the loading area
- have a complex layout
- requires someone to escort us in
In order to make your event successful, please inform us before the event date to allow us sufficient time for planning and allocating manpower for your order. In the event that we are not properly notified, Golden Cafe will not be held responsible for any delays and a minimum surcharge of $50.00 (subjected to 7% GST) will also be imposed.
8) Based on NEA guidelines, for catering with warmers, food is best served within 3 hours upon arrival. For catering without warmers, food is best served within 1 hour upon arrival.
9) For self-collection, payment through credit card or bank transfer must be made in full, at least 3 working days before the date of collection.
10) Payment must be completed before delivery or upon delivery on the actual date. We do not accept mailing of cheques after the event or request for credit terms without prior approval. For cheque payment, kindly issue to Golden Cafe. A service fee of $30 (subjected to 7% GST) will be charged for any returned cheque.